Arc Flash Label
Uticom Arc Flash labels are designed to meet the latest versions of both ANSI Z535 and NFPA 70E (130.5 C). Design considerations also include NESC C2-2012 safety clearance zone requirements.
- Warning labels are pre-printed with the appropriate information.
- Select labels allow for variable information such as fault current, phase-to-phase voltage and other pertinent information. This critical information can be printed using a Uticom Label Printer then be sealed under a UV resistant self-laminating cover.
ANSI Z535 compliant warning labels are engineered to meet the specific needs of our clients. Labels are manufactured according to the 3M™ technical bulletin for printing road signs and feature:
- 3M™ Engineer grade reflective sheeting
- High concentration of solvent based ink
- UV resistant overlaminate
Use UtiClean to properly clean and prepare any surface before applying a label.
‹ Back to Generation
To place an order, contact your local representative.Find a Rep ›